...Little Lady...

11:35 AM

You are so close to laughing.
 
You have given us a few glimpses of what it might sound like, but I can hardly wait.
 
Your brother sits outside of your door many mornings and waits for you to wake up. Any noise results in an "Oh, sis up!" There have even been a few days that I wake up you as I can't wait to see your smile.
. . .
 
. . .

You slept through the night for the first time this week. You typically go to sleep around 7PM. You didn't wake up until 530AM and then slept until 8AM.
 
I love how you hold your right ear when you nurse.
 
You smile for everything. Bathes. Diaper changes. Seeing Dad or hearing his voice. When you wake up. Your brother.
I can't believe how happy you are.
 
I love those arm rolls. Love.

  We have nicknamed you "Velociraptor" as you make this adorable screeching sound when you are happy.
 
Your babies breath is intoxicating. I honestly didn't notice it until you were about three months. Now, I can't get enough of it.
 
You have an appointment next week and I can't wait to see how tall you are. Nine month clothes have no room. You have a few 18 month onesies that fit perfectly.
 
Stop. Growing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments