Pages



Friday, January 16, 2015

...a week of firsts...

...


Gabe...
You used scissors for the first time this week. We got you a pair for Christmas, but hadn't found a day that I "needed" the new activity yet. I opened them yesterday and have been "utting" nonstop. You leave a trail of little newspaper clippings all over the house. :)

Your vocabulary is expanding daily. I think you add a few words every day. This week: Map, cut, batteries (dad's babbies).

I was very sick at the beginning of the week. I was so happy to sneak in a few cuddles with you. You were quite protective of me and gently kept your hand on my chest and did your "pat pat rub" over and over. I wanted to freeze those moments.

 
You say "Hey Mom" every time you enter the room I am in, every time you are outside with Dad, or just when you feel like it. Precious. My heart melts every time.




Gianna...
You finally rolled over!! You have been rolling over front-to-back (consistently) since month two. You rolled over back-to-front for the first time today. You had such a grin!

You had vaccinations this week. You were a bit under the weather (but so was I!) for a day.

You are ridiculously close to laughing. We hear a few giggles here and there. Any day now.






...

No comments :

Post a Comment