..Imagination...

10:34 AM

...
I love his little birthmark.

I caught him reading a book for about fifteen minutes today. We read for hours a day, literally. But, this was the first time he devoured a book. He sat in the corner by the book shelf and was just mesmerized by the pictures. I wish I would know what he was thinking.

Gianna has thigh dimples. I think they might be the most adorable thing I have ever seen. She is just about to find her feet. 

Gabe is just reaching the stage where his imagination and creativity are taking off. 

These are his beloved socks. He named them Brian (black) and Kristi (red) after his uncle and soon to be aunt. 

He places them on his hands and uses them as puppets for doing various things. They have conversations, pick up toys, eat vitamins...the things his friends would do.

The innocence and creativity are beautiful. I love how he can appreciate the simplicity and I wish I was still always like that. 


 ...

You Might Also Like

0 comments