Pages



Monday, February 16, 2015

...baking cookies...

 
 
 
...
We made home made graham crackers today. We actually made the dough this weekend and it lived outside in a snow back as I didn't have any parchment paper.
 
We borrowed festive cookie cutters (a heart...and a horse) from our dear sweet neighbor as all I can find are my Christmas related cutters. Mixing might be one of his favorite things to do. "Me mix? Me Mix?"
 
After I rolled out the dough, he kept saying, "Uhoh...mess...me eat?"
 
Fortunately this was egg free as he stole several bites.
 
I love his embellishments on the horses. I told him they were saddles. I think those cookies are a perfect analogy for motherhood. Messy, beautiful, and perfect.
I wouldn't want it any other way.
 
We also made sugar cookies and we will frost them and take to dad's office tomorrow. I hope to send a care package to my Aunt/Uncle, as well.

...


No comments :

Post a Comment