...today...

11:08 AM

...
making...leftovers for lunch. 

cooking...steak fajitas for dinner.

drinking...water. vanilla caramel tea.

reading...january Runner's World. My next 
batch of books await at the library. Lots of Dr. Seuss books.

wanting...my babies to be healthy.

looking...out the window at the swirling snow. gorgeous.


playing...cribbage with hubby in the evenings in front of a fire (last night).

sewing...My pinterest board is full of ideas, mostly outfits for little Miss.

wishing...for a reprieve in the weather.

enjoying...friendship from fellow moms.

waiting...I am really working on this. Nothing. 

building...a mudroom organizer for the garage. I can't wait for it to be finished.

loving...My husband. Really. I am so fortunate.

wearing...My running clothes. The treadmill and I had a date. Done.

looking...for airline tickets to MT!!















You Might Also Like

0 comments