Pages



Thursday, March 26, 2015

...12|52...

...
gabe (2)...Chapstick. Semi. Football. Same. A few of your favorite words this week. I have been trying to find you jeans for weeks. You are so skinny that nothing will stay on you. Your 2T pants are about 3 inches too short, but fall of you any chance they can get. I ordered some 4Ts (skinny) and we put them on you. Your dad and I burst out laughing as you looked like you were wearing my pants. You have been fascinated by what boys and girls can do. You asked me, "Boys cry?" and "Girls cry?; "Boys wear chapstick?"..."Girls brush teeth". So we have been working on who is a boy/girl. I asked: "Are you a boy?" Yes...Is Elle a boy or a girl? Girl. Is Dawson a boy or girl? Boy. Is Sis a boy or a girl? Puzzled look....No baby. Is Liesel a boy or a girl? No...Dog.
 
 
 Gianna...(6.5mo). We tried a few more solids this week and they were met with the same response. I love how much your face has changed, now that two teeth are visible. I find it fascinating how quickly the little rolls around your thighs/wrists/ankles appear and disappear. Rolling and practicing your sitting have become your two favorite hobbies.
...

No comments :

Post a Comment