...9|52...

10:36 AM

...



gianna...6 months...She just started enjoying toys this week. I love this stage. She held a hungry caterpillar book, shaking it furiously, for about ten minutes. The look of puzzled concentration makes me smile. She also pushed herself up onto her knees and elbows a few times. She graduated to the ergo this week as she is too heavy in my wrap. I can't believe how quickly she is growing. I just got her a new pair of pajamas....24 months. She is finding her voice and loves to talk.

gabriel...2...Steve showed him a pair of magnetic bag clips. He spent the better part of an evening finding out what they worked on. He continues to surprise me with words that he knows. I am still waiting for that "I love you." He spent a lot of time this week building towers and then knocking them over. I love how he color coordinates his towers. 
...


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love how easily a 2 year old can get fascinated by something. The days of new discoveries are always fun and seem to fly by!

    ReplyDelete