Pages



Tuesday, March 3, 2015

...out the window...

...
 Our utility company is doing work on the trees at the edge of our property. Capturing a picture of him is difficult as he isn't fond of them right now. Heavy equipment, flashing lights, and loud noises. He was enamored. I crept upstairs and snapped a few. 

We bundled up while Gianna was napping and went outside to get a better look. It was sleeting so we didn't last long. 

At some point this weekend, he was crying about something and once he calmed down, he kept saying "eyes, eyes." I finally figured out that he wanted me to kiss his eyes. He always has me kiss what ever is injured, they are magical kisses (still). 

He sang his first song this weekend. He sweet pure voice.

It is no secret that he is...selective about foods. It is a victory when he tries something new. Yesterday, we were making minestrone soup together. He was helping add the ingredients to the crockpot after I was finished chopping them. He tried a carrot, and then put it back in the pot with the broth and tomatoes. I added the cannellini beans and started the burner on the stove. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him shoving fistfuls of something into his mouth. I asked if it was a carrot. He said no. I walked over to the island as he snatched five more beans. He ate several handfuls like they were his last. Beans. He couldn't get enough. Toddlers :).
...




No comments :

Post a Comment