...rain boots...

11:59 AM

 ...
On Sunday, we spent a better part of the afternoon outside splashing in mud puddles. Gabe and Steve walked up and down the drive way, pulling the wagon, shoveling water, walking with the bubble mower. I love that he loves splashing in puddles. 

At the end, he was positively soaked. We came in, started a fire, and drank hot chocolate. 


On Monday,we made a quick trip to the grocery store. I decided to look at the shoes to see if they might have any rainboots. As luck would have it, I found a $5 pair of frog rain boots. I have an extreme love of frogs, and I am thankful that he does too. He loves eating what he calls frogs (peas). 
  

 These boots are a fast favorite. He is longingly looking at his swing set which was surrounded by an ice pond this morning. We were able to swing a bit yesterday afternoon. Steve took him outside to swing while I put Gianna to bed. I glanced outside and I was so happy to see them enjoying the warmer weather.
...


You Might Also Like

0 comments