...Saturday traditions...

10:44 AM

...
I would be lying if I didn't admit to stressing about what to establish as a family tradition. As the days turn into weeks, and weeks into months, I am realizing how silly that sounds. Traditions just happen.

Maybe you have years of traditions from you childhood that you can instill in your family. Maybe you are creating new ones, too. 

Saturdays.

We have a family tradition of waffles. I make waffles every Saturday morning. Prior to kids, this was always after a run. However, the runs have been pushed back until later in the day. We love this family morning. We make waffles, drink coffee, and play all morning. It is the one morning a week that we can just relax and just be.


 I have the perfect little helper. Whipping the egg whites might be his favorite part, next to the homemade strawberry jelly, that is. I can't wait until Gianna can take part in this!


You Might Also Like

0 comments