Pages



Thursday, April 16, 2015

...my little red wagon...

...
 
Yesterday, I found an adorable little red wagon at the antique mall. Months ago, I stumbled upon a picture of a little boy's room that used a wagon at the foot of the bed to hold books. We have no shortage of books in this house, so I was hoping to one day find a bargain.
 
I have a hard time making an impulse purchase, so we went home without it yesterday. So, we made the trek back today as decided that I really wanted it for his room. He was such a little gentleman again today. There were two little ladies that were swooning over him and he was enjoying every second of it.
 
I got an incredible deal on this wagon and told him that we could take it home. His entire face lit up. He carefully wheeled it through the warehouse with the biggest grin on his face. He gently carried it down the step and watched me load it into the car. He really enjoyed moving his crayons and carrying tiger before taking it upstairs. 
   ...



No comments :

Post a Comment