Pages



Tuesday, April 14, 2015

...pictures with me...

...
I take pictures. Lots of pictures.
 
However, I am hardly in any of them. That is just life, isn't it. I have so many fond memories of looking at the large box of photos my parents had in the bedroom closet. We would spend hours as kids just pouring over the photos.
 
Pictures of us, pets, our relatives. Pictures marking special occasions. Pictures of gorgeous Montana sunsets.
 
I need to be better about being in pictures. I need to pass the camera off so that I can remember these moments with my children.
 
These were taken over four months ago. It was a Sunday afternoon and I handed the camera to Steve and asked for a few.
 
 

 


This is a favorite of mine from when Gabe was just a few hours old.
...

No comments :

Post a Comment