Pages



Tuesday, April 21, 2015

...weekly loves...

...

I want to make these for my kitchen. Adorable. Then maybe I would actually print some photos. Maybe.
...
I love the look of this in an entry, as I have been unsuccessful at finding a pew. Craigslist stalking it is!
...
 
I have one blank wall in Gianna's room and I might try to make this fellow.
...
 

I have a really hard time finding dresses that I like. We have a Baptism coming up and I was trying to find something. This one seems super cute (with the belt). Nursing compatible dresses are so hard to find. I really should be looking for a pencil skirt.
...
Refreshing. I love smoothie weather, especially after a hard morning run.
...



1 comment :

  1. I agree that nursing friendly dresses are hard to come by! I usually try to go for something that has a strap that can easily slide down. Much easier in the summertime at least!

    ReplyDelete