...27|52...

5:23 PM

...
 gabe...2.5 yo. His favorite thing right now is playing "doctor." I think he is mimicking the chiropractor. He has me lay down on the floor and proceeds to give me a semi massage, the picks and drops each leg and then my head. "Me the Doctor, Mom. Me the big boy Doctor. Feel better."  He was not really interested in a picture, but I am trying to find ways to get in photos with my kids ;). Mission slightly accomplished.
gianna...10 months...I just realized I never did a nine month update. Soon. She is getting much more bold with standing/falling unassisted. She has had a rough week of sleep this week, but I am hopeful we we get back to a better night time schedule. Her favorite thing right now? ME. I can't get out of her sight. Period. 
...

You Might Also Like

0 comments