...Play together...

11:22 AM

...
They started "playing" together this week. I have caught them a few times a day playing peacefully and joyfully with the same toy. This was a hot and humid morning. We were already undressed and in the little kiddie pool by 8AM (well, Gianna chose to wear those filthy PJs). It had rained the night prior, and our beloved sidewalk chalks were floating in a bucket of water. More fun that way. They colored until she had nary a white speck on her pajamas and then they splashed in the pool until her morning nap. I did manage to slowly sip my coffee, so I will call it a win. I loved their little shadows.
...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful pic! And any morning in which you can not only sip your coffee slowly but also finish the said cup of coffee is an amazing one!

    ReplyDelete