Pages



Friday, October 30, 2015

...43|52...

...
gianna...1...You said peekaboo and hello (while pretending to talk on the phone) this week. I happened to look at your teeth yesterday....I think you have 12????? When did that happen? I love how you try to mimic your brother. You color with him, drive cars across the floor, and love to follow him everywhere.


gabe...3...You have been working with dad in the shed almost every night this week. You talk about him all day long and how you can't wait until he is home so you "can go to work. Build the table with my dad." You guys were playing catch with a golf ball in this picture. You opened a can of new playdoh this week and said, "it smells delicious." (Just like dad ;)). You called nanny this week and probably talked for a solid ten minutes, without letting her get a word in. You called your cousin and chatted with her and I loved listening to you to jabber.
...

No comments :

Post a Comment