Pages



Monday, November 16, 2015

...Three years Old...

...


 
 Gabriel John,
You are an absolute delight. I mean that. I can't even begin to describe how blessed we are to have you in our lives. You are so thoughtful, kind, careful, sensible.....This year, we watched your vocabulary explode. Your ability to use tools is impressive. Everyday, you surprise us with new words like: fantastic, precariously, temporary....
I really wanted to ask you some questions to see what you would say:
What are your nicknames? Gabe and Pal
How old are you? Three
What is your favorite color? Red
What is your favorite animal? Lion (this surprised me)
Favorite book? The Grinch
Favorite thing to watch? Daniel Tiger
Favorite song? Daniel Tiger (Wheels on the bus, I would say, or London Bridge)
Best friend? Thomas and Percy
Favorite thing to do outside? Ride the 4-wheeler with daddy
Favorite thing about daddy? Play with daddy
Favorite thing about mom? Play and reading books
Favorite thing about Gianna? Touching her face and belly. Her does not like it. I help Gianna be safe.
Favorite food? Mac N Cheese. Cashews.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Farmer and drive a green tractor.
Favorite season? Snow.
If you could go anywhere, where would it be? To the farm and ride a tractor.

"I like Nanny. I like to play with her. I like to play with Popa. Popa is my friend. I like to go with mom to the apple farm. 

Some of your favorites:
Working with tools, playing with trains, working with dad, painting, baking, reading, your dog, your nap, our whole family being together, driving the car carts at the store, apples, tractors, construction.

Favorite expressions:
My day is fantastic.
So....(when you tell us a story)
It's Ok...it will feel better tomorrow.
Dad will fix it.
You're kidding me, mom.
...

No comments :

Post a Comment