Pages



Friday, December 11, 2015

...49|52...

...

gianna...1...My sweet girl. You are finally your happy self again. I blame it on the teeth. You are now  a proud owner of 15 teeth, which took a toll on your demeanor. You have been such a delight all week, which I really needed as I finally caught the stomach bug you guys had a month ago. You have started kissing me. You just shove your lips onto mine. Adorable. You found your belly button. You learned how to clasp your fingers. You learned how to stack legos. You asked Steve for a hug. When he walks in the door he asks Gabe for a hug. You walked up to him and kept tugging on his arm and chattering at him. He turned and asked you if you wanted one. After the hug, you trotted off. A big week for you!


gabe...3...He told me I was using a tool "inappropriately" this week. His words. I just enjoy so much to hear his vocabulary expand each week. You have wanted to desperately see your cousins and Nanny and Popa (me too!) this week. You have asked countless time if we could just get on the plane. You are really enjoying your special Holy Hero Advent videos that we watch every day. You have asked if I hold you for a few minutes every night before bed. You cuddle in my arms as we walk laps around your room. Just a few minutes, Mom.
...

No comments :

Post a Comment