...cloud dough fun...

8:24 AM

...
I have done a few activities with my kids that are way more work than they are worth. I have been compiling a Pinterest folder of ideas to last until spring. The last few days have been some pretty early mornings. Gabe is routinely up before 6AM, meaning dressed and ready to go! The weather was in the single digits yesterday morning and the snow and ice storm yesterday meant we wouldn't be traveling. So, we made a batch of cloud dough. 

Gianna was really only interested in eating it, so we went and played something else. Gabe played for at least 30 minutes. We mixed 2 c flour + 1/4 vegetable oil. I only have gel food coloring, which I could only manage to mix into my skin. He got a few of these toys in his stocking. After he was done with the dirt, I filled a bowl with warm soap and he washed each of them. All told, it was at least a 75 minute activity. Then we had a haircut, and then a bath. 
Phew...by 11AM, my creativity was barely hanging on. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

 ...


You Might Also Like

0 comments