Pages



Wednesday, January 27, 2016

...his first knife...

...
I finally got around to ordering his first pocket knife, part of our deal with potty training.
It came yesterday and he could hardly wait to put it together with Steve.

I was in the process of putting Gianna to bed, but I loved the few glimpses I stole.
He even let it stay on the table by his bed. He is very particular about what is allowed on that table. A flashlight, rosary, water, tissue...and now the knife. Just like dad.

We skyped Nanny and Pop first thing this morning to show them. He patiently waited in the office until I told him we could message them, due to the time change.
 
 








1 comment :

  1. I love that little knife...perhaps Liam needs one as a Valentine's Day surprise! And I love how much pride he has in it... right on the bedside table. So so sweet!

    ReplyDelete