...siblings...

8:08 AM

...
He is her protector. He constantly tells me how "it is my job to protect her." She has started to want to be around him all of the time. One night this week, the kids were sitting on little stools and watching the fire. She stood up and walked over to him and hugged him, which was the first time she has hugged anyone. She talks to you  (sweet little coos and noises) when she loves on you. She was singing to him. He was so happy.

He wanted so badly to pull her around the yard. She weighs only a few pounds less than he, which made it impossible. So he said he would just pretend. He turned around to talk to her and she grinned from ear to ear.
...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a sweet big brother! My brother & I are so close too. I love the dynamic of older brother & baby sister. And Liam loves pulling Finn in the sled too!

    ReplyDelete