...9|52...

10:46 AM

...
gianna...(1)...She has a love of apples and snap peas. However, I find little surprise pockets of partially chewed apples/peas all over, or she graciously brings them to me and spits them in my hand. Gabe typically eats an apple until "his face can't fit." She found his apple this morning and disappeared for a while. I found her maybe ten minutes later, hiding in the office, under the desk. She had a pile of little apple shards. She started saying "NO!" this week. This is a fun stage ;). She learned how to say "Liesel." It comes out as "leeeeeeeeeezz Ullllllll." So precious. 

gabe...(3)...He learned how to sign "I love you" with both hands. Nanny taught him that while we were in Colorado. He is so proud. We have reached the point of being diaper free this weekend. He picked out a special toy (Rocky, a Thomas the Train car) that he will get tonight, after a week of being dry at night. I am nervous, but he will do great!!
...


You Might Also Like

0 comments