Pages



Friday, April 1, 2016

...13|52...

...
Gabe...3.5...He just started calling Gianna by her middle name...."Oh, Gianna Marie....tell me what else happened....Oh, Gianna Marie...." It makes me smile. He told me today that someone was really pretty. Milestone. Wow. He tells me how pretty I am, almost daily. This was the first though. He is such a sweet kid. Today, after lunch, he asked if they could each have a wipe to clean off their little table. This endeavor lasted about twenty minutes and it was constant giggles. I loved it. We went to the library yesterday for story time and I had forgotten that the public school was on holiday (therefore cancelled). He was distraught about not seeing Miss Karen. She is such a phenomenal addition to the library. Right now, we typically go twice a week.

Gianna...1.5...Cleaning the table with her best friend. Next up was her face. I am hoping we are nearing the end of stripping down for meal time ;). Maybe. She is showing signs of wanting to potty train. I can't believe it. I think she would spend all day laying on my chest. Every book must be read with her in my lap.
...

No comments :

Post a Comment