Pages



Thursday, April 21, 2016

...16|52...

...
gianna...1.5...Oh miss lady. You have been working on puzzles this week. Constantly. You have an animal book that you bring to me and I know you are trying to say the names and the appropriate animal sounds. A few more weeks. Someone asked me the other day if you were ok after the CO experience. I just smiled. Thank God, yes. You couldn't be more wonderfully well.

 gabe...3.5...He received a Thomas shirt for Easter from his grandparents. It is currently up there with the infamous Polish Eagle shirt. We made a quick run back to Meijer as I had forgotten coffee. I breezed through the kids clothing and they had one Thomas shirt on clearance....in his size. I saw it about the same time he did. "Oh, mom. They have a Thomas shirt. That is a really nice shirt." He didn't ask for it, but I knew how much he would cherish it. I asked him if he would like it and his face lit up. Hopefully this doesn't ruin the odd fact they don't ask for anything in stores. He wore it all day and then begged to wear it to bed. He woke a crumpled and happy mess ;).
...



No comments :

Post a Comment