Pages



Thursday, April 14, 2016

...morning with Ellen...

...
Our sweet neighbor came over one morning last week. It was during the watercolor craze. We hadn't been able to see her for a few weeks. He had to fill her in with every little detail since our last meeting.....fell and hit his head...worked a lot.....got a train from grandma and grandpa for Easter...oh!!!! I can paint!!!!!!

Then he proceeded to pull out his portfolio....92 pieces of paper. He then interpreted every painting. I have only a few photos of the two of them together and I know I cherish every one. 

Gianna instantly went running up to her and thrust her prized possessions: her little lovey, a pink hedgehog, and her pink/blue blanket. Quite an honor. She sat down right next to her and chattered away.

They love her so much. I am heartbroken that she is moving this summer. We will miss her dearly.
They were completely engrossed in a conversation:

 ...


No comments :

Post a Comment