Pages



Friday, May 6, 2016

...18|52...

 ...
gabe...3.5...you helped dad finish the baseboards this week and couldn't wait until the next project started. you ask for a crowbar for your birthday. you led to prayers at the group rosary this week and were so proud (i had to help a bit..but you kept stopping and saying, I can't do this by myself, mom.). such a big guy. your babysitter is your favorite person in the whole world. You get really excited to see her at Mass on Fridays at Co-Op (though you are too shy to say hi!!). We went to her house so I could take her brother's senior photos. You talked about her showing you the cats and chickens for days!!!

gianna...1.5...you started calling me mommy this week. you just say about ten in a row and hug my neck and head, while bathing me with kisses. tou are so affectionate. looked so precious in your little dress yesterday, knee deep in dirt and giggling. a friend showed you a baby kitten for the first time this week. you chased chickens and loved every second of it. next year, baby girl. next year.
...

No comments :

Post a Comment