...20weeks: Baby update!!...

11:16 AM

...

20 weeks 3 days.

I hardly take pictures of myself....and they are rarely seen by anyone but me. But...I wanted to try to be better the third time around with documenting this bump. I have approximately three pictures for both Gabe and Gianna's pregnancies. Gabe always asks to see pictures of when he was in my belly....and I don't have many.

We had our 20 week ultrasound on Monday. Gabe has been saying what he thought the baby would be since the first day we told him. Someone told me kids always know. I, honestly, had no true idea. I was super sick = girl for me. I feel more like I did with Gabe now = boy. 

Dear baby #3, 
We love you, little man.
Your big brother can't wait to play with you. He asked when he could teach you how to play with tools, and baseball, and remove baseboards, and play trains.

We can't wait to meet you.
...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Brothers! How exciting! And you must document this belly more. I love being able to see how big my bump was at different stages!

    ReplyDelete