...gianna's new room inspiration board...

12:07 PM

...

I just realized this weekend that I need to start thinking about Gianna's next room. We have two kids rooms and a smaller nursery. This fall, Gianna will be graduating to the big girl room, which is a pretty blank slate.

The room has plenty of light and is currently one of my favorite greys, BM Thunder. I want something relatively timeless, that I won't feel will be outdated in a year or two (age-wise), considering how long it takes me to feel that a room is truly finished.

Right now, I am thinking of sticking in the navy/coral/teal theme. We will be making her a bed soon and I will have a few months to think on finishing touches.

As of right now, these are some ideas:

I love the newest pinwheel trend. Well, maybe it is just newest to me. I am thinking of a curved headboard. She loves to sit and read, so maybe a navy pouf or beanbag? I love the proverbs sign and it should be super easy to make.

Oh. I would love  one of these....if you have one lying around...
...

You Might Also Like

0 comments