Pages



Thursday, May 5, 2016

...out playing with popsicles...

...

 The other morning was just gorgeous out. You guys meandered out into the ball field (which you don't typically do by yourselves) while I was weeding. The laughter was infectious. Our yard is a swamp in parts right now, due to the extremely wet spring we are having. It might have been 9AM and Gianna already needed new dry clothes. I had just been stressing about how many dandelions are in our front yard. I looked up and saw the two of you chasing down dandelions.

Gabe calls them popsicles when they are ready to blow. Part of me had a panic attack when they started to blow 10344055 more seeds into the air, but then I left it all go. They had such a blast. I love when he works in his gloves ;).
...

No comments :

Post a Comment