Pages



Wednesday, July 20, 2016

...a simple Magnolia Market "posy necklace" DIY...

...
One of my favorite shows to watch is Fixer Upper.

I love so many things about it, the charm, the DIY, the beautiful old homes that are given a second chance...and Joanna's exquisite style. She has simplistic but classic taste, something that I love.

I fell for this necklace when I saw it on a friend this winter.


Simple, yet classic. I wear my silver crucifix daily, but have been looking for another daily type necklace. I haven't decided if I feel like the two go together, but I love it!!

I realized that these were simply just closed jump rings. Jump rings come in a wide variety of guages and diameters. This particular necklace is made of 2mm jump rings, but I happened to be browsing Joann Fabrics, armed with a 40% off coupon and stumbled upon 4mm rings. They come in silver plated and gold. I chose the silver route. I already had a few spare silver chains, so for $3, I had my own version of this necklace. Their version is $60. Quite a savings!!!

Purchase these. String them on a silver chain. Done.




Here is my version:
Enjoy!
...






No comments :

Post a Comment