Pages



Friday, July 15, 2016

...weekly loves...

...
I have been looking for a replacement everyday earring as I lost my pair that I had for years. I stumbled upon these and they might be added to the wish list.

I have just started thinking about the upcoming birthdays. In a month (September/October), we will have three birthdays and a new baby. Gabe is pretty set on either a tractor or helicopter birthday (he means cake, as...well that is what the birthday is about right??). Gianna is a bit too young to appreciate the themes. However, she has an unbelievable love of berries and sprinkles. I have stumbled upon (probably way late) the  uninced/naked cake theme. 



This cake is really sweet or this cake, also sweet and simple. While they don't scream two year old, they are simple and what she loves.

I plunged and purchased a woven wrap as Gianna has been super super snuggly/clingy the last two months and my ergo just isn't that comfortable with this pregnancy. I am in love with it. I can't wait to wrap a snuggly baby in it. My friend really helped me figure out what I wanted and I am so thankful. Yay for Facebook garage sale type sites.

A dear friend just sent me a recipe for cinnamon roll bread. Oh. My. That is on the to do list.

I have been loving salsa this pregnancy. (and still fruit, but that is normal). I may have to go to the fruit market this weekend and satisfy a craving of fresh peach salsa

 I have a new favorite Netflix series, Limitless. Laundry folding goes sooo much quicker.

I LOVED this post on St. Gianna. Obviously, she is near and dear to my heart, but I was brought to tears, reflecting on my struggles with Gianna almost dying in Colorado. I have been wanting to make a stenciled wooden sign for her new bedroom, but I hadn't figured out what quote. This made it pretty obvious, "Whatever God Wants." 

I am just over half way in a dresser refashion. I can't wait to share...off to paint!
...

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for the Netflix recommendation. Going to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Apparently the second season was cancelled, but I still have a few left!

      Delete
    2. Absolutely! Apparently the second season was cancelled, but I still have a few left!

      Delete