Pages



Saturday, October 29, 2016

...fall catch up...

...

Fall is in the air.
Our days are starting to slow down as the fog and mist roll in every night.

Gabe collected these leaves and "watered them" several times throughout the day. He took them to the utility sink and washed them. When he went down for his nap, he asked several times if I would water them for him. Cutie.

This candle has been on heavy rotation. This is my first experience with a soy candle. So. So. Good.

A dear friend sold me on these pants. I finally caved and they are so worth it. They come in a wide sundry of colors. The fit is amazing. The material is so comfortable and handles hours of matchbox car play, sandboxes, and walks. You can find them on clearance on quite a few places.

We will be making THIS granola soon. Britt's photos made it look amazing. I love granola.

I have a few projects in the works. Refinishing chairs given to us by our prior neighbor. My first chalkpainting endeavor over this ikea table. A sweet little confetti garland for my little girl's room.

Fall means squash in our house. I LOVE squash season. Soups, stuffed, baked. Any new favorite recipes??

We are sloooowlly getting back into our new groove with one fish, two fish, and RED fish ;) (their new nicknames).
...





No comments :

Post a Comment