...weekly loves...

11:08 AM

...
This song. This song has been on repeat for weeks now.

This is currently crackling in my oven. I love trying new squash recipes.

I have tried for years to love Aline skirts. I just don't. They never hit me in the right place due to my height. So, I ventured into the realm of pencil skirts. This is an absolute favorite. They had a few on sale for less than $20 and I tried a few in various colors. I am in love with a navy lace pencil skirt that they no longer have listed.

These pillow covers might have to be in the budget in the next few months. I have pillows in our living room that need a make over. I am not sure if I can make them that affordable with my time. I follow her Instagram account and it is just refreshing.

Little man is finally getting Baptized this weekend!!!! We are having a simple brunch and I think this will be the centerpiece. Everything she makes is sooooo good.

I think I finally settled on this fabric for refinishing the toy room chair seat covers. I spent far too many minutes looking at fabric. I hope I like it in person!!!

...

You Might Also Like

0 comments