...weekly loves...

12:30 PM

...

this is on the menu for the week. i hated it as a child, but it is sounding more delicious every day!

these  sail pouf ottomans popped up on my Pinterest feed the other day. they actually might be a solution for our toyroom seating. they want $1800 A PIECE for these fellows. i think i can attempt quiiittee a few for that price ;).

i picked this up on a whim a few weeks ago...super clearance for $14...and I actually like it. i didn't think peplums would work, but this one seems to!

plaid seems to be everywhere. my number of nursing friendly tops seem to be retiring all at once. i found one similar to this, but in coral and blue. super cute. it is shockingly long enough! double win.

my sweet friend just welcomed a beautiful baby boy and has been taking so many perfect photos WITH them.......i am challenging myself to get one with each of the kids. 

my husbands company part is coming up. this year, i have decided to use this company, after ordering/trying like fifty dresses. i really hope it works!!!
...

You Might Also Like

0 comments