...my family: MT...

12:35 PM

...
we made our annual trip to montana a few weeks ago. twelve days. twelve days of love, laughter, and memories. 

it will take me some time to get through allllllll of the photos.
i had been planning on taking family photos on my parents place for months.
it required taking an extra suitcase...hairdryer, dresses, shoes, allll sooo worth it. my mom saved a little pearl bracelet of mine and gianna wore it. the prairie. there is nothing like the prairie.

it looked like it might not happen as the weather was super windy, rainy, or stormy.
we literally went out between storms and captured some of the most beautiful moments.
they embody, to me, the sweetest parts of parenthood.
i am hardly in photos with my children and now i have these. they mean so much.

back home.
with my loves.
 ...






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Goodness these are gorgeous! As is your dress! And this is so my kind of weather for picture taking. Also, twelve days... amazing!

    ReplyDelete